Canadian Catholic Radio will present live programs with Canadian content of local interest in the provinces produced in Canada with Canadian broadcasters in English and French and the Translator Program on the website for other languages.
There will be programs also of well known and respected theologians and authors. Some programming will originate from Vatican Radio and other Catholic sources in different countries.
Programming will also include:
- Daily Mass, Rosary, Chaplet of the Divine Mercy, and Daily Scripture Readings.
- Catholic teaching from well known individuals and groups.
- Local, provincial, national, and international church news.
- Family programs and classical / contemporary religious music.
- Ecumenical programming to meet the requirements of the CRTC.
- Canadian Catholic Radio currently presents live and archived broadcasts on its radio internet station including the daily Mass from Toronto and the daily programming from EWTN.
- Recent internet broadcasts included the Midnight Mass from the Vatican, the Canonization of Padre Pio, the Queen Mother’s Funeral, the Jubilee Service for Queen Elizabeth II, the U.S. Catholic Bishops’ Conference in Dallas, World Youth Day 2002, the Canonization of Juan Diego, the Holy Father’s Trip to Poland, and the Episcopal Ordination of Most Rev. R.P. Fabbro C.S.B. Bishop of the London Diocese.
- PLEASE support the Appeal letter by Canadian Catholics to Canadian cable and satellite providers to carry EWTN in Canada.
Above all, the programming will remain true to the Magisterium of the Catholic Church. Please share the CCR website / radio internet station with friends across Canada in parishes, RCIA, Catholic secondary / university students, and teachers for their academic research, and friends in other countries.